Help with ServantLocator needed

Hi,

can somebody please explain, how I can create and use my own ServantLocator object? Currently, I am working on the assumption that I need to create a suitable servant, activate it with some POA (I am using the root POA here) and then the resulting reference can be used to modify the behaviour of a child POA.

Unfortunately, I am already failing to activate a ServantLocator servant.

Can somebody maybe give me som hints, of some code snippets that would explain how to use ServantLocators?

Thanks in advance!

Stepham

--
Stephan Tobies   Sr. Research Engineer, Nokia Research Center
~                Computing Architectures, Valid. and Testing Tech.