A commercial chance for using ORBit2/C++ bindings

Hi,

    Our organization is planning a big project which
is a Linux-Embedded system and will be sold as
products in the market.
    It is necessary for us to use CORBA in the
implementation for the interoperability between C++
and Java. We are very interested in choosing
ORBit2/C++ bindings CORBA product, so we have a few
important questions to ask though some of the answers
to them might be found in the website but we are a
little afraid whether the information might be
out-of-date.
    We will really appreciate your help if you could
help us find the answers to the following questions:

1. What's the exact latest stable version of
ORBit2/C++ bindings?

2. Which version of the CORBA specification does it
support? (For example, CORBA 2.6)

3. Is it suitable for embedded system development?

4. Has it been tested on the Linux Kernel 2.6 and
what's the result? Namely, could it be used without
any problem in the environment of Linux Kernel 2.6?
   And if it can't, what's the latest version of Linux
Kernel does it support without any problem?

5. Whether there is any other software which
ORBit2/C++ bindings must depend on to work normally?

6. Does it well support the following features or
CORBA services:
   (1) SINGLE_THREAD_MODEL (POA's thread policy)
   (2) Valuetype
   (3) Name Service
   (4) Transport layer's replacement
   (5) CORBA Component Model(CCM), Real Time,
Event/Notification Service, Dynamic Invocation
Interface(DII), Dynamic Skeleton Interface(DSI),
Security Service.

   Thank you very much again!
   Also wish a successful cooperation!

Best regards