Re: Remoting.Corba and ORBit memory leaking ?

Hi Peter,

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 16:48 +0200, Peter Van Osta wrote:
> We are working on a project where a .NET client through Remoting.Corba
> connects to our ORBit server on RedHat Linux. We hear that  the system
> is leaking memory on the server side, but I cannot find a way to trace it.

	Well - you want to grab/compile 'memprof' from Gnome CVS run the server
inside it [ warning it is fairly glibc/system sensitive ], hit the 'leak
check' button and see what it tells you. Of course, if you keep lists of
resources lying around that grow it can't find them but ...

	HTH,

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot