Re: CORBA_long mapping to C datatype for printf ?
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: pvosta maia-scientific com
- Cc: ORBit list <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: CORBA_long mapping to C datatype for printf ?
- Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:16:21 +0100
On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 16:36 +0200, Peter Van Osta wrote:
> I am trying to find out which format to use in printf and fscanf for the
> "CORBA_long" datatype, "%ld" doesn't seem to be the right choice (I am
> using RedHat 8).
Odd; %ld should work; either way, cast it to (long) for the %ld and see
if that helps;
email@example.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev