Orbit2 Details

Hi,

I am on a lookout for a CORBA that will satisfy my following requirements. I tried to get the information for the same through various documents on Orbit and Orbit2, but could not find much. It will be appreciated if I get following information (in short ).

1. Is complete source code available? ( I believe, yes).
2. Can I buy support from someone?
3. What bindings are supported (e.g. C++, JAVA, C)?
4. Performance
	a. Good C++ Speed
	b. Minimum Memory usage
	c. Executable size.
5. Does it provide following features -
	a. Callback
	b. Notifications
	c. Communication via corbalocs on fixed ports ( I can pre-configure 	the port number for the client, without getting it after the server is 	started)
	d. single as well as multithreaded architecture.
	e. Linkage to pthread.
	f. Pluggable reactor and transport support.
	g. SSL transport support
	h. POA - which services
	i. Portable interceptors
	j. one-way support
	k. No runtime license checks.
	l. C++ STL support
	m. C++ design pattern support
	n. MIPS compatible (Linux on X86, MIPS).
	o. Time out (global as well as per request)
	p. Start and stop the CORAB service when the process is running , 		should be able to start without killing the process, and clean 		shutdown is also possible.
	q. UNI-code support
	r. User being able to compile multiple instances simultaneously and no 		license checks there.
	s. Interoperability with other ORB'S.
	t. Naming service.
	u. Server load balancing service.
	v. Feature equivalent to hostname policy of e*ORB.
	w. Any debugging and monitoring tools available?

Thanks and regards,

Yateen V. Joshi