Re: ORBit2-2.10.2 on OSF1
- From: Andreas Matthias <andreas matthias tuwien ac at>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: orbit <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: ORBit2-2.10.2 on OSF1
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:08:38 +0200
Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 08:40 +0200, Andreas Matthias wrote:
>> The file .../src/orb/orb-core/orbit-interface-common.c is corrupt,
>> because there are lines ending unexpectedly as you can see from
>> the snippet I posted in my first mail.
> It may be that you have some strange 'indent' binary
Yes, that's it. After installing GNU indent 2.2.9 I don't have
any problems compiling ORBit2 any more. Thanks for your help.
] [Thread Prev