Re: ORBit2-2.10.2 on OSF1

Hi Andreas,

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 08:40 +0200, Andreas Matthias wrote:
> The file .../src/orb/orb-core/orbit-interface-common.c is corrupt,
> because there are lines ending unexpectedly as you can see from
> the snippet I posted in my first mail.

	It may be that you have some strange 'indent' binary - ultimately IMHO,
we should work to expunge the 'indent' spawning action inside the IDL
compiler, and (since we now have very small stubs/skels anyway) just do
a good job of generating nice code in the 1st instance ( which shouldn't
be _that_ much work )

	HTH,

 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot