ORBit and large scale HCS - thanks to you all

Hi,

First of all I would like to thank all you guys who over the last few
months have been of great assistance in helping me out with small and
big questions on the use of ORBit for building a distributed system for
"High Content Screening". I couldn't ahve done this without your help!
Being a diehard C-programmer, I certainly had to get rid of some bad
habbits :-)

ORBit has proven to be a very reliable and stable sytem to connect the
components of our system. The ORBit development certainly has done a
great job. I hope to make ORBit part of a ambitious project in which it
will provide the communication between all the components, the "Human
Cytome Project":

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pvosta/humcyt.htm

 From what I know about ORBit I know it is up to the job, although it
wasn't developed with such an endeavour in mind :-)

Regards and thanks to you all,

Peter