Re: memory corruption

Ah, I see that you suspect that buf is being
deallocated twice, thus corrupting memory...?

I took it step further and just assigned buf=NULL
after the g_free call in the function
giop_recv_buffer_unuse().  I will let you know the
results once I can compile orbit again.

But why would the recv_buffer be populated with the
reply status of LOCATION_FORWARD ?  Thus taking that
path through the code....

Thanks