Re: memory corruption

Hi

--- Jan Kratochvil <lace@jankratochvil.net> wrote:
> I expect this is just the consequence of the
> attached debugger.
> It interrupts the process waiting for incoming data
> while no data are found.
> It usually results in some
> 	EINTR  The call was interrupted by a signal before
> any data was read.

The series of events is consistent with when I dont
attatch with the debugger.  The recv_buffer is filled
with data that has, unfortunatley, the field
responce_flags set to 3 which means
GIOP_LOCATION_FORWARD.  The question is what does this
mean?  According to the code in orbit-small.c:393-553
this is some sort of msg_exception, which in turn
causes a MARSHAL_RETRY.

I'm assuming that at this point in the code the data
in recv_buffer is the data from the server since the
message_type is set to 1, which is
GIOP_REPLY...correct
me if I'm wrong.