Re: Privatizing 'linc' ...

Hi Greg,

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 21:35, Greg Edwards wrote:
> This was the post that made me a bit nervous ;)

	Ah ;-)

> Up to now I've been very happy and impressed with the ORBit2 package.
> I'd really like to tip my hat to the team for their work.

	Much appreciated. One of the most major advantages of merging linc with
ORBit2 - is that we'll be able to fix the kinds of problems you are
going to hit far, far more quickly and easily, and advance our state of
CORBA compliance quicker, plus get the threading work done, and keep the
code clean without littering it with cruft for compatibility.

	So ;-) there's no GNOME dependency going into ORBit2, this can only be
"a good thing" (TM) ;-)

	HTH,

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot