Threading Support in ORBit2

Hello,

I'm trying to make an ORBit2 (v2.6) client
interoperate with an OMNIOrb server. Basically, the
messages get dispatched in the following way:

(client) ----> (server)
    ^              |
    |              |
    ----------------

So, basically, in the middle of a single method
invokation on a CORBA object from the client on the
server, there is a call on a CORBA object from the
server on the client.

By doing some basic debugging, it is clear that the
client's message is making it through to the server
but when the server tries to invoke a method on the
client, it blocks waiting for the client response and
the servant on the client does not get invoked.

My question is: Does ORBit2 have multiple thread
support? If so, will the threading model handle the
scenario described above?

Any information would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Chris McGee