Re: ORBit_sequence helpers ...

	In my _personal_ opinion, the use of ORBit APIs should be minimized in
GNOME.  One of the great things about CORBA is that it is vastly
documented, making CORBA code readable to programmers outside the GNOME
project.  By using ORBit APIs, the code may become simpler or with
better performance, but also less readable[1].  In addition, because of
this, some people will acuse bonobo of being too much tied to ORBit.
	Just some thoughts...

[1] though not in this case in particular, since the function names are
self-descriptive; however, there are other cases where ORBit internal
APIs are used, and it's hard to know what they mean.

--
Gustavo Joćo Alves Marques Carneiro
<gjc@inescporto.pt> <gustavo@users.sourceforge.net>