orbitcpp sequence error: Problem in _orbitcpp_unpack()

Hello:

I'm writing a ORBitcpp2 CosNaming server as a wrapper of
orbit-name-server-2.

I have writen a simple wrapper class "Naming_impl" to
"_orbitcpp::stub::CosNaming::NamingContext" class creating a
CosNaming_NamingContext (ORBit2).

All seems to work fine, but a problem apears when using sequence types.
For example, If I bind a object and then do a "list()" I get a segmentation
fault.

The problem seems to be in the orbitcpp sequence implementation.

The template "Data_var" has a data member "m_data = 0x0". And when run
_orbitcpp_unpack() function member get the segfault.

My Naming_impl.cc file is quite simple:

Naming_impl::Naming_impl(PortableServer::POA_ptr poa)
  throw (::CORBA::SystemException)
{
  PortableServer_POA c_poa = poa->_orbitcpp_cobj();
  CORBA_Environment ev;
  CosNaming_NamingContext nc;
  nc = ORBit_CosNaming_NamingContextExt_create(c_poa, &ev);
  _obj = ::_orbitcpp::stub::CosNaming::NamingContext::_orbitcpp_wrap (nc);
}

void
Naming_impl::bind( const CosNaming::Name& n, CORBA::Object_ptr obj )
  throw(
    ::CORBA::SystemException,
    ::CosNaming::NamingContext::NotFound,
    ::CosNaming::NamingContext::CannotProceed,
    ::CosNaming::NamingContext::InvalidName,
    ::CosNaming::NamingContext::AlreadyBound)

{
  _obj->bind(n, obj);
}

I will try to build a more simple code for demonstrate the sequence problem.

Thank you,
	David Villa

PGP signature