How do I tell orbit to use eth0/tcp?

Hi,

My hosts file has the correct information in it. All ip addresses are good. I
upgrade my linux version to RedHat 7.2 and the version of orbit included with
it is still using lo interface.

My client address is : 208.87.44.136 and server: 208.87.44.132 the netmask is
255.255.0.0 for both.

My client is now using RedHat 6.1. I need to get this working ASAP.
Everything is fine on the lo interface but when I move the ior and the client
app to another machine nothing works. I get "We got exception 2 from
echoString". Could I be using a wrong param to the corba init function. I'm
using "orbit-local-orb". SAMBA works fine telnet work fine but corba has a
problem with eth0. What could this be?

Thanks for helping,
James E. Smith