Re: How do I tell orbit to use eth0/tcp?

Code writes:

> When I shutdown lo interface my client and server will not
> communicate on the same machine. How do I tell orbit to use eth0 so
> my client and server can work on separate different machines?

What is in your /etc/hosts file? If the ORB is trying to communicate
to the other host (though its not really the other host) via
then there is no route.

Here's part of mine:		localhost	        liliwhite.renaissance.oasis

localhost resolves to as it should but if liliwhite
resolves to this (such as if the first line looked like:              localhost liliwhite

) then the only route would be via lo.