Re: Is the ORBit2 stubs/skels breakage unacceptable?

I had problems with ORBit2 also, last week.  It seems ORBit2 was broken
pretty badly until Friday.  I managed to get the friday fixes to work
(i.e. a HEAD checkout ought to work) but I did have to make
maintainer-clean, etc.  and re-login.
So AFAICT HEAD can be made to work (unlike HEAD from earlier in the week).

- Bill