Re: ORBit2 & firewall

Yes, the port number could be found by "ior-decode-2", thanks.
However, it seems that it's not a fixed port number ... the port number
change when I re-start the Servant. Is it possible to use fixed port
number for ORBit2, so I only need to open one hole in firewall. I know
some CORBA implementations offer such option. Can we do that
in ORBit2 ?

Kuang-Chun Cheng
kccheng@soliton.com.tw