Re: comm_failure for large sequences using giop between twomachines

Hi Bowie,

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 01:24, Bowie Owens wrote:
> I am using ORBit 2.7.1. I have
> tracked the problem as far as giop_recv_buffer_get.

	Ah - a somewhat flakey version I suspect. Can you try to update to
ORBit-2.7.2 (just released), and see if that fixes the problem.

	If not - we need a regression test in test/everything that demonstrates
the problem (ideally) - otherwise if you enable the #undef'd debug stmt
in ORBit2/linc2/src/linc-private.h and then build (from clean -
autotools deps suck badly in ORBit2 currently) - then we can get far
more connection-level debug out of it.

	Hopefully we can nail it easily enough then,

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot