Build errors for ORBit2 / cpp branche (cvs)

Just for information, on my installation of RH8.0, ORBit2 does not compile
without modifying most source files to remove the default arguments, GCC 3.2
doesn't seem to like it.

Afaik this behaviour (specifying a default argument for a function in the
implementation file) isn't allowed by the C/C++ standards either so I wonder
why the author did it this way.. (these default arguments I'm talking about
are already specified in all headers too)

I'm currently removing all of these default arguments from the
implementation files and I'll probably send a patch to this list or
Bugzilla, if someone would like that.

Regards,
Richard

ps. When replying, please CC me because I'm not subscribed to this list,
thanks.