Re: ORBit2 threading patches ...

Hi Mark,

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 01:49, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> > 	Oh, quite probably - someone ought to read the spec I suppose :-)
>
> 	"someone" ? pffft :-)

	:-)

> 	Attached is a patch to both of the above. Look okay to you?

	Yes - it looks great; thanks for that.

	Of course - ideally we need to steal^H^H^H^H^Hresearch Sebastian's
thread pool stuff, and the way he handles dispatching. I think his
situation is slightly simpler, we want to handle the case of an app's
main-loop running away, and being able to mix and match things behaving
in a very old-world Gtk+-style ST polling loop, and also trendy, MT
concurrency :-)

	But perhaps I mis-understood that;

	Anyway, looks good, thanks,