Re: Client and server in the same process

Hi Lars,

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 08:56, Lars Petersson wrote:
> This question appeared a few months ago on this list, but that did not really
> help me. Has anyone written some example code to do this? I'm sorry
> if I've overlooked some obvious place to find this...

	The question is: what is the problem ? if you look at any Gnome CORBA
applications, they all implement servers and clients in the same process
- since getting async callbacks is not possible otherwise.

	Why should it be particularly difficult ? [ I'd recommend using
libbonobo to construct your CORBA objects as well incidentally ].