Re: client status

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply.
On my ORBit2 server, when client call, eg clientOpenService(),
the server will call "malloc()" to request some memory.  The resources
will be free when client call clientCloseService().  However,
sometime, client will exit abnormally without calling clientCloseService(),
for example when client reboot.  So I need an async notification to know if
client still connected so server side can free the requested resources.

Does ORBit2 has "Interceptor" which I found in omniORB ?

KC
kccheng@openate.com