Re: CORBA and EventSource / Listener interfaces examples

Hi Peter,

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 12:41, Peter Van Osta wrote:
> I have been searching, in vain, to find an example of CORBA/Bonobo
> EventSource / Listener interfaces which compile on a RedHat 7.x system.
> Are there tarballs available of EventSource / Listener interfaces with
> examples which compile on RedHat 7.x systems ? I only want to be able to
> compile once a working example from which I can study the behavior of
> the EventSource / Listener.

	If you checkout gnome-terminal; that uses the EventSource/Listener to
do it's unique application stuff.

	However Redhat 7.X is a fairly old platform, I forget whether it has
the requisite Gnome 2 infrastructure available on it to do this
sensibly.

	HTH,