bonobo: `Unknown' undeclared identifier and gnome-wrapper.h

Hi,

I am trying to compile a first bonobo example which I dowloaded from
"http://www.djcbsoftware.nl/projecten/bonobo-controls/";.

Documentation is almost non-existent ;-) , but after soem additional
installations the avalanche of compilation errors comes down to two:

bonobo.idl:5: Error: `Unknown' undeclared identifier
container.c:5:34: bonobo/gnome-wrapper.h: No such file or directory

I have no clue where to find an RPM (RedHat 7.x) which should install
the "gnome-wrapper" stuff. Anyone any clue what this means and where to
fins an RPM to install the "gnome-wrapper" ?

Quote:
orbit-idl -I/opt/gnome/share/idl bonobo.idl
bonobo.idl:5: Error: `Unknown' undeclared identifier

** WARNING **: bonobo.idl compilation failed
gcc -Wall -g `gnome-config --cflags --libs gnomeui` `gnome-config
--cflags gnorba bonobo` \
-c container.c -o container.o
container.c:5:34: bonobo/gnome-wrapper.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [container.o] Error 1
[mcube@linux-2 ~/bonobo]$

--
Met vriendelijke groet,