multiple client connections

Hi,

I am new to CORBA, so this is probably a FAQ:

I have a server, that instanciates one factory object. The client uses
this object to get another object, does something useful with it und
destroys it afterwards. This works fine. The problem occurs when I start
a second client. This second one cannot use the facory. It blocks as
long as the other client is finished, even if the first client needs
the factory only for a short time. Is there a way to disconnect the
client from the factory object so that other clients can use ist?

I am using orbit 0.5.16 with orbitcpp 0.30.2.

--
Rolf Herzog | her@gmx.de                     | HP: www.culthea.de
Duisburg    | herzog@falkag.de               |