Re: ORBit2-2.4.1 file corba-defs-common.c don't exist

Hi John,

On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 15:11, John Hansen wrote:
> When I search for file  corba-defs-common.c in source. I don't find
> any thing.

	It should be built for you from corba-defs.idl; odd that it's not.
Sometimes a 'make install' creates dependency problems of this kind.

	Does a make clean ; make work for you ?

	It'd be great to have time to unwind the autotools mess of including a
build tool needed in the project inside the project ( amongst others :-)