Re: ORBit2 asyncness ...

I have to agree the "async" code will be more usefull.

I keep picking away at the compatibility problems between ORBit and MICO.

Yes I was refering to ORBit.     It seems strange to have an ORBit-mt
version on Source forge....  Even though ORBit is "frozen" it would seem
reasonable to merge the ORBit-mt stuff.  Fewer different specializations.

-Dave

Michael Meeks <michael@ximian.com> on 09/10/2002 04:33:49 AM