How to set up ORBit2 for use with openssl?

Hello all,

I tried to set up ORBit2 for use with openssl, but seem to
be out of luck.  I configured linc 0.7.0 with the option
--with-openssl and compiled both linc and ORBit2.  There
was no configure option for ORBit2, but I think that's OK.
OpenSSL is installed, the header file
/usr/include/openssl/ssl.h exists and could be find by
the configure script.  The ldd command shows that both
liblinc.so and libORBit-2 are linked to libssl 0.9.6.
I started my application with --ORBIIOPSSL=1.

Unfortunately, analysing the traffic using ethereal works
perfectly, but shouldn't this be prevented by SSL?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Marion
--
Marion Schuenemann

FOKUS
Fraunhofer Research Institute for Open Communication Systems