config.sub, config.guess out-of-date

To whoever is in charge of new releases (Michael?):

I've been getting complaints lately from the Debian porters about
config.sub and config.guess being out-of-date, and not supporting all
of Debian's platforms.  So, I'd like to pass on the request/plea to
update these files and use newer versions of autoconf/libtool/etc. for
new releases of ORBit, linc, libIDL, and ORBit2.

(I've fixed up the current releases, but it means HUGE patches, which
is not really a good thing IMO.)

thanks
--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single