Re: Java 1.4.1 and Perl CORBA::ORBit

Jason Crickmer <jason@agentelf.com> wrote:
> I have been trying to get Java and Perl to talk to each other for the
> past few days, and I have not had much success.  I read a few posts to
> this list that recommended ORBit2 and Java >=1.4, but unfortunately,
> moving to ORBit2 is not much of an option for me.

I don't think the CORBA::ORBit stuff builds with ORBit2 anyway, so it's
not really an option for anyone yet.

> Does anyone have any insight into this, or can possibly point me in the
> right direction?

I have seen the same behaviour. The only way I found to solve the
problem was to use a different JVM version.
--
Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:sam@couter.dropbear.id.au
Debian Developer    |  mailto:eddie@debian.org
                    |  jabber:sam@jabber.topic.com.au