(no subject)

Hello, I need some help in bonobo object framework. The documentation is so
insufficient.
I need more complicated object activation structure, than bonobo-activation
gives to me. I need query running objects for some properties and
interfaces, than invoke some methods and start another one, if the results
don't satisfy me. I will use bonobo-activation, it helps me search object
repository, but it will be fine, if bonobo-activation does all work for
me.

Is this possible at all?
Maybe, I can use bonobo-activation for it, or bonobo-activation helps me somehow?
If not, should I write bonobo-activation-like server with running objects database?
Maybe, bonobo-activation will include this capabilities in the near future.

 Shmyrev