Re: Missing exports in ORBit2 HEAD

Hi Gergo,

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, ERDI Gergo wrote:

> So I finally had the time to look at the standalone orbitcpp module, and
> there seems to be the same problem as ages ago: ORBit2 HEAD still doesn't
> export all the required TypeCode operations, so when I try to link an
> ORBit2/C++ program, I get this:

	Hmm .. when I was doing the merging before these looked like
they were just added for the regression tests. I didn't realise they
were actually in the spec ... :-)

	Anyway, I've taken Sam's patch, cleaned it up, added a couple
of missing stubs and cfixed some other small spec compliance issues
with it. Oh, I've fixed the g_module_close silly too.

Thanks,
Mark.