Re: ORBit2 "embedded", e.g. on Zaurus/IPAQ?

ml wrote:
> has someone ever used ORBit2 on an embedded Linux device,
> such as a PDA (Zaurus, IPAQ, ...)?  Any problems to expect?

I tried.  Cross-compiling was a pain; we contributed changes
to glib2 to help that.  Memory footprint was significantly
larger in glib2 than glib1, too.  I eventually switched
to orbit1, then got stuck and didn't have time to resolve
a compiler problem that revealed on sh4... so I haven't
gotten too far.

- Dan