Re: Remote ORB invocation

Hi Chris,

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 14:08, Chris Wareham wrote:
> CORBA" by Otte, Patrick and Roy. The stuff on the web I have
> seen concerning ORBit programming centres on the Bonobo
> architecture for GNOME applications, which is a bit higher
> level than what we're looking for.

	Well; there is some test code of various quality in
ORBit2/test/everything - that does well, everything ;-)

	I'd recommend using Bonobo though, since it'll make life easier for you
in the long run; uses the aggregating model (instead of the MI model),
and will handle instantiation, object lifecycle stuff in a much more
pleasant way than the POA.

	HTH,