Orbit2 Problem to RUN on REMOTE machine

Dear All,
 I have installed "ORBit2-2.3.108" using following
steps.
	1. First Installed "pkgconfig-0.9.0.tar.gz"
	2. then Installed "glib-2.0.0.tar.gz"
	3. then Installed "linc-0.1.21.tar.gz"
	4. then Installed "libIDL-0.7.4"
	5. And lastly Installed "ORBit2-2.3.108".

	I wrote one sample application in which client
invokes ADD method on server & get the output.
	Server & client RUN successfully, if they are on the
same machine.
	Steps taken to RUN the server & client are:
	1. ./server -ORBIIOPIPv4=1
	2. ./client <IOR from above>

	But if i tried to RUN server on one machine & client
on other machine. Then it won't work. Client not
invokes method
	on the server.

	I checkd the IOR generated by server using
"ior-decoder-2" but it gives ERROR releated to
TAG_INTERNET_IOP.

	Tell me what wrongs while running client on remote
machine. Tell me the steps to RUN on remote machine.
	Is there any Installation releated document & sample
available for ORBIT2?

	Waiting for reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant.