Re: Error while compiling sample bonobo program...

Hi Ganesan,

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 15:54, Ganesan Sethuraman wrote:
>    I am trying to compile a sample Bonobo program. I took
> the sample program from bonobo/samples/controls and tried
> to compile it. But I am getting the foll error:

	Amazing - you're trying to build a bonobo-1.0 sample with bonobo 2.0
:-)

	The Gnome 2.0 sample that does the same thing is located in
libbonobo/samples/echo - you will have more joy with that.

> Actually I am using bonobo_x_type_unique()
> in the foll. piece of code.

	The bonobo_x_object stuff is deprecated in Gnome 2.0 - the concept has
been moved wholesale into BonoboObject itself.

>         Could anyone pls tell me what could be the problem.

	HTH,