ORBit 0.5.15 any problem?

I haven't tracked this down completely but it appears right now that
ORBit0.5.15 may have a problem with the "any" marshalling.   I have a
struct with a double in it and a short that the short gets corrupted
somehow.  I don't know yet if this is a problem in the IDL generation or in
the ORB Any handling.  Was there a fix that ORBit2 has that didn't get
migrated to ORBit?   ORBit2 ran fine with the same IDL.

Also, with ORBit this problem seems to show up in the NameServer (I think
it uses Any's but I haven't had a chance to look closely)...  E.g.  Create
a naming context, then list the contents of the context.

Later,

Dave