various releases ...

Hi guys,

	I just did a new release set of linc, ORBit2, bonobo-activation,
libbonobo[ui]. I also append the release notes from the releases when I
was away.

linc-0.1.22

	* Fixes
		+ port to OS/X (Jacob)
		+ fix extern mis-use (Michael)

ORBit2-2.3.110

	* leak fixes (Michael)
		+ async code
		+ connection dispose
		+ GIOP 1.0 service contexts

	* trace cleanup (Sean Atkinson)
		+ us timestamp printing
		+ ellipsize long strings

bonobo-activation-0.9.9

	* Bug fixes (Michael)
		+ fix / sync nameserver OAFIID
		+ simplify IDL, remove unused code paths
		+ don't chdir ("/")
		+ quit when all our clients die, after a while
		+ fix exceptions on async activations (Sean Atkinson)

bonobo-activation-0.9.8

	* Bug fixes
		+ get_lang_list leak fix (Anders)
		+ remove deprecated API usage (Michael)

libbonobo-1.117.0

	* Featurelets
		+ env var debugging conditionals (Jaka Mocnik)
			BONOBO_DEBUG=regs:aggregate:lifecycle:running:object

libbonoboui-1.117.0

	* Bugs fixed
		+ file-sel control activation cleanup (Paolo Maggi)
		+ control / plug lifecycle fixup (Michael)
		+ auto-built help menu sync with libgnome (Michael)
		+ UI style updates to sync with control center (Michael)
		+ pass "--screen" onto multi-screen gtk+ (Balamurali
 		  Viswanathan)
		+ object ownership transferal fixes (Michael)
		+ more regression tests (Michael)
		+ transient dialog fixage (Michael, Jon-Kare Hellan)

libbonoboui-1.116.0

	* Bugs fixed
		+ GladeWidgetInfo updated (Murray Cumming)
		+ bogus construct function removal (Murray)
		+ construction property addition (Murray)
		+ status bar mis-management (Michael, Morten Welinder)
		+ don't auto-activate stuff confusingly (Michael)