Re: cpp: merge please
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: orbit-list <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: cpp: merge please
- Date: 09 Mar 2002 00:14:15 +0100
On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 23:47, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > (process:2835): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type
> > `void' in cast to `LINCConnection'
> This looks like misc. build staleness, have you updated your glib and
> not re-built linc from clean, or perhaps the ORB is in an internally
> inconsistant build state ?
> Or perhaps something is trampling on memory in the GObject layout ? I'm
> fairly sure it's not us,
There are several bad casts that I'm in the process of fixing. I expect
that they are the cause.
] [Thread Prev