Re: cpp: merge please

Hi Murray,

On Wed, 2002-03-06 at 23:38, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Could someone merge the latest ORBit2 HEAD changes into the ORBit2 cpp
> branch again?

	AFAIK nothing changed;

> I need to rule out our out-of-dateness as the cause of this problem in
> test/cpp/helloworld/client:

	Let me rule it out, the only thing that could have screwed you would be
a linc change, and I havn't made any so ...

> (process:2835): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type
> `void' in cast to `LINCConnection'

	This looks like misc. build staleness, have you updated your glib and
not re-built linc from clean, or perhaps the ORB is in an internally
inconsistant build state ?

	Or perhaps something is trampling on memory in the GObject layout ? I'm
fairly sure it's not us,