Re: compile ORBit 0.5.17 on Solaris 9.

Do a nm on the libraries in /lib to find which has alloca, then make
sure that is on the link line. Something like (/bin/sh):

for i in /lib/*.so
do echo ----- $i
nm $i | fgrep alloca
done

If you can't find it, it may have moved to /usr/ccs/lib or /usr/lib or
/usr/ucblib or /usr/ucb/lib or ... under Solaris 9 - suggest checking
these places. Also /usr/local/lib just in case.

Note an UNDEF line from nm indicates an undefined reference to alloca,
not a definition of the symbol.

	-Huw

--
Huw Rogers <count0@localnet.com>