Orbit2 Naming Service

Dear All,
 I Have successfully installed "ORBit2.3.108" & also
able to RUN one simple sample.
 Now i want to use the Naming Service from this.
 I have one sample of Naming Service which works fine
for the old orbit version "Orbit-0.5.8".
 I successfully compiled this sample for
"ORBit2.3.108". But when i tried to Run it not works,
right now i am tesing it on local machine.
 To RUN this i took following steps.
 1. ./orbit-name-server-2
    It prints IOR
 2. ./Mystring-server -ORBNamingIOR=<above IOR>
	It waits for client request
 3. ./Mystring-client -ORBNamingIOR=<aboveIOR>
	ERROR. Here :
CORBA_ORB_resolve_initial_references(orb,
"NameService", &ev); returns NULL.

 Tell me how to use Naming Service for Orbit2.
 Here with this mail i m attaching Naming Service
"Orbit2Naming.zip" sample that i m testing.

 Waiting for reply.

 Thanks & Regards,
 Prashant.