Re: IOR Repository ID Miss Match ref: ORBit-0.5.17 not working withMICO 2.3.7?
- From: Alex Hornby <alex anvil co uk>
- To: dahaverk rockwellcollins com
- Cc: michael ximian com, orbit-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: IOR Repository ID Miss Match ref: ORBit-0.5.17 not working withMICO 2.3.7?
- Date: 30 Jul 2002 08:59:00 +0100
On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 21:06, email@example.com wrote:
> Why does the ORBit Repository ID not match the MICO Repository ID?
> At this point I am making the assumption ORBit is wrong.... especially
> since the IOR profile is wrong when I trace a MICO client attempted connect
> to a ORBit server.
> Dave Haverkamp
> decode of ORBit IOR:
> Repo Id: IDL:omg.org/MyIDLmodulename/ADSDataItem:1.0
> Mico Narrow is looking for this repoid:
Looks like a bug in the preprocessing of IDL in ORBit.
I think a #pragma prefix "omg.org" from the ORB idls is leaking into
your IDL. A quick fix may be to place
#pragma prefix ""
after the includes but before any decls in your IDL.
TAO had a similar bug in pragma handling - a pragma prefix should really
only affect the file it is in, not all files that include it.
] [Thread Prev