Re: IOR Repository ID Miss Match ref: ORBit-0.5.17 not working withMICO 2.3.7?

On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 21:06, dahaverk@rockwellcollins.com wrote:

> Why does the ORBit Repository ID not match the MICO Repository ID?
>
> At this point I am making the assumption ORBit is wrong....  especially
> since the IOR profile is wrong when I trace a MICO client attempted connect
> to a ORBit server.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave Haverkamp
>
> ________________________
>
> decode of ORBit IOR:
>
>     Repo Id:  IDL:omg.org/MyIDLmodulename/ADSDataItem:1.0
>
> [snip]
>
> Mico Narrow is looking for this repoid:
>
> IDL:MyIDLmodulename/ADSDataItem:1.0

Looks like a bug in the preprocessing of IDL in ORBit.

I think a #pragma prefix "omg.org" from the ORB idls is leaking into
your IDL. A quick fix may be to place

#pragma prefix ""

after the includes but before any decls in your IDL.

TAO had a similar bug in pragma handling - a pragma prefix should really
only affect the file it is in, not all files that include it.

Cheers,
Alex.