The reliability of thread programming on the ORBit2

The reliability of thread programming on the ORBit2

I create two process which are a server and a client.

Server process has two objects.

And client has two threads, each thread is connected  an object of the server.

The two threads of the client are acting, simultaneously.

After a bit of execution, next warning message is occured and a client thread is not working properly.

Warning Message: "process:2209): GLib-WARNING **: g_main_context_prepare(): main loop already active in another thread"

I just guessed the situation which occurrs the problem.

While the server executes some job for a request from a thread of the client, another invocation request from the other thread of the client is incomming to the server. then the server can not service the later request and print upper warning message.

Is my guess right? If wrong, I don't know which is wrong between server and client.

When only a thread of the client is executed with the server, there is no problem.

So, this is diffcult to solve. Haven't you ever meet the upper case?

 I used ORBit2-2.3.105 version and Linux Redhat 7.2.

And the client and the server is located to the same computer. ORBit-specific IOP and IIOP  is turned on.

Thanks in advance.