=?gb2312?b?SG93IGNhbiBJIGJpbmQgdGhlIElQIGFkZHJlc3MgYW5kIFBvcnQgbnVtYmVyPyA=?=

Dear all:

I have made across a big problem. I need your generous help.

I am using Orbit in Linux environment, all things came smoothly until I found th
e function CORBA_ORB_init() always selects a random Port to bind. Can we let the
ORbit server always bind a designed port number?

In the same time, because I have two netcards in the server machine and each of
them has its own IP address, I want to know if I can let the server always select
 an IP address designed by me.

Thank you very much!

Regards
William Lu