Re: [orbitcpp-list] #pragma include_defs broken?

On Fri, 2002-01-25 at 15:10, Murray Cumming wrote:
> During my continuing ORBit cpp branch efforts, I find that this code in
> Bonobo.idl
>
> #pragma include_defs bonobo/Bonobo.h
>
> seems to produce this code in Bonobo-cpp-common.hh:
> namespace _orbitcpp { namespace c {
> 	#include "Bonobo.h"
> } }
>
> This is wrong because it only contains the filename, not the whole path.

Actually, that code is produced in IDLPassXlate::runPass(). It's just
trying to include the C stubs/skels from the C++ ones, and it assumes
that they would have been generated in the same directory.

But in the Bonobo world, the C stubs/skels have already been generated
and are installed. So we need a way to tell `orbit-idl-2 -lc++` to
prefix the #include with "bonobo/", "bonoboui", etc. Any ideas?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net