(ORBit-mt-0.5.7)g_main_iterate(): main loop already active in another thread

Hi,

I am running into this warning conitnuously from the glib library.
I am using ORBit-mt-0.5.7 and glib-1.2.0.0.9 on RH6.2

GLib-WARNING **:g_main_iterate(): main loop already active in another thread

I have three processes A, B and C. Process A has multiple threads
say A.1, B.1 and C.1.
A.1 runs CORBA_ORB_run and A.2 makes ORB calls (client) to threads in B and
C (servers) one of whose threads run CORBA_ORB_run.

It seems glibs main loop is being called by the ORB call from A.2
which is being already used by the thread A.1 because it is running
CORBA_ORB_run. I am consistently seeing the above warning for 51
times everytime before A.2 thread gets control over the glib main loop. I
tried to hack inside the code of glib and found that the
variable poll_waiting is always set to 1 whenever A.2 (client) makes
an ORB call.

Is ORBit-mt designed to run in such a situation??

Any suggestions on how to handle this woule be greatly appreciated. I have
checked the ORBit mailing list and this question has been unanswered atleast
on one earlier occasion.

Thanks
Rajesh