Re: cpp branch: preprocessor stuff

On Mon, 2002-01-14 at 15:09, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
<I've tried it out and it works for
> me ...
>
> mm130849@cdelab61:temp $> orbit-idl-2 -lc++ -D__Bonobo_Unknown_COMPILATION -I../idl ../idl/Bonobo_Unknown.idl
> orbit-idl 2.3.99 compiling
>  small mode, show preprocessor errors, passes: stubs skels common headers skel_impl imodule
>
> mm130849@cdelab61:temp $> ls
> Bonobo_Unknown-cpp.cc         Bonobo_Unknown-cpp-common.hh Bonobo_Unknown-cpp-skels.cc  Bonobo_Unknown-cpp-stubs.cc
> Bonobo_Unknown-cpp-common.cc  Bonobo_Unknown-cpp.hh Bonobo_Unknown-cpp-skels.hh  Bonobo_Unknown-cpp-stubs.hh

Yes, with -D__Bonobo_Unknown_COMPILATION I get code in those files.
Thanks. For some reason I thought that the C part worked without this.

Can you explain the purpose of this #define? Is it the
#pragma inhibit push
that prevents parsing without it?

--
Murray Cumming