FYI - Real-time CORBA information discussions supported by OIS.

I just recieved this from OIS and thought it might be of interest
for the ORBit community.

Feel free to utilize their web site as a Real-Time CORBA resource.

-Dave

______________________________
First, OIS has a just completed an extensive update to our web site. It's a
complete redesign and the result of many months work by some dedicated
staff here. You can check out our new site at http://www.ois.com/. Please
let us know what you think.

Also, we are unveiling a new resource for the real-time and embedded CORBA
community. Its a discussion forum located at http://www.realtime-corba.com/
. Over the past few years, folks have asked us if there was a way for them
to easily talk to other developers building similar systems using CORBA.
Now there is.

Covering issues on both host and embedded target systems, this new site
provides a forum for real-time information exchange on a variety of topics.
Forum areas include:

* Benchmarking: discussions of speed, footprint and real-time behavior
* Real-Time CORBA Concepts and Issues: determinism, resource utilization,
   priority management, performance, etc.
* Standards: talk about existing and upcoming OMG standards related to
   real-time & embedded CORBA
* Applications Design: conversations on experiences using Real-Time
   CORBA in practice
* Transports: discussion on the use and creation of plug-in transports,
   managing Quality of Service, etc.
* CORBA Services: talk about using CORBA Services in a Real-Time
   and Embedded context

On the Real-Time and Embedded CORBA Forum you have a chance to interact
directly with other developers working on the same types of systems as you
are. Much more focused than Usenet newsgroups (and without the annoying
spam), the Real-Time and Embedded CORBA Forum also features contributions
by some of the leading authors of the Real-Time and Embedded CORBA
standards. Also, ORB developers as well as ORB users have a chance to
exchange information directly.

Finally, if we've reached you in error, we appologize. If you are no longer
interested in Real-Time, Embedded or High Performance CORBA, please send a
message to info@ois.com with the subject REMOVE (
mailto:info@ois.com?subject=REMOVE).

Thanks,
Brad Balfour